Safety First, For Customers and Staff
Christy Sports stores are open with limited occupancy browsing or by appointment. The safety of our customers and staff is our first priority, so we are requiring some basic protocols to provide the highest level of customer service while keeping everyone protected. We appreciate your patience with our new process and look forward to getting back to normal practices again soon.
- Daily staff health and safety checks at the start of all shifts.
- If our employees are feeling sick, they will stay home.
- All employees and customers are required to wear masks at all times while inside the store.
- Masks will be provided for those who arrive without one.
- Thorough cleaning between serving guests and at the end of each day.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for customers and staff.
- Limited number of staff and customers inside store (based on square footage of each store).
- General social distance of 6 feet apart inside the store.
Giving Back and Thank You
Thank you for your patience and loyalty during this unprecedented time. Christy Sports cares about the wellbeing of people in the communities where we live and work. We have raised and contributed over $165k in relief funds to support those in need in Colorado, Utah, Washington and New Mexico.
We look forward to seeing you at one of our locations soon.
Be safe and stay positive,
Your Friends as Christy Sports