Ingredients You Will Need:
- 1 1/2 LBS Fresh Green Beans, Trimmed And Cooked Until Tender
- 1 (10-3/4 Oz) Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 TSP Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 TSP Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 1/3 Cups French Fried Onions, Divided Use
- 1/4 Cup Red Bell Pepper, Finely Diced
- 8 Slices Cooked Bacon, Crumbled
In a mixing bowl, combine beans, soup, milk, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, 2/3 cup of the onions, 6 of the slices of crumbled bacon, and red bell pepper. Transfer to a 1-1/2 quart casserole dish.
When ready to cook, start the Traeger grill on Smoke with the lid open until the fire is established (4 to 5 minutes). Set the temperature to 350 degrees F and preheat, lid closed, for 10 to 15 minutes.
Cook casserole until the filling is hot and bubbling, 35 to 40 minutes.
Top with remaining onions and the last 2 slices of crumbled bacon and cook for 5 to 10 minutes more, or until the onions are crisp and beginning to brown. Serve, enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 Mins
Cook Time: 35 Mins
Serves: 6-8 People
This recipe is a modified version of the original recipe, courtesy of Traeger Grills.