COVID-19 UPDATE – TEMPORARY OPERATIONS CLOSURES UNTIL MARCH 22: LEARN MORE
To Our Christy Sports Community,
In our continued efforts to keep our guests and staff safe amid the ever evolving COVID-19 situation and for the protection of the communities where we live and work, all Christy Sports store locations will close by end of business today through March 22, at which point we will reevaluate.
By closing our operations until we as a community can get better clarity on what the future brings, we are doing our part to limit the spread of the virus and risks associated, which has been our highest priority from the onset. You can still visit www.store.christysports.com to order retail goods online and we will process those orders as swiftly as possible.
What If I Still Need To Return Daily Rental Equipment?
- Contact the location where you picked up your equipment to see if they are open today or where the next closest drop off location is.
- If you are unable to return the equipment before 5pm (MST) today at the limited locations we still have open, please call 877-754-7627 to make other arrangements.
What If I Still Need To Return Season Rental Equipment?
- Please keep your season ski and snowboard rental equipment and we will communicate a return strategy in the near future.
What Should I Do If I Still Have A Rental Reservation?
- All existing reservations through March 22 will automatically be fully refunded.
- For any other concerns or questions regarding your reservation please call 877-754-7627 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your continued patience and trust in Christy Sports. The health of our guests and staff is our highest priority and temporarily closing down all our store locations is in the best interest of everyone. We greatly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to our stores soon.